I still get this question, “Hey, you’re not at Cisco anymore? What do you do now?”
I left in 2016 after a successful 10-year run and began pursuing my life mission as a speaker and coach. I had enough of people saying I had missed my calling, so I finally picked up the call.
Those of you who have followed me in social media know I like to have fun, but there is some method to my madness. You should also see that I love to:
- Help people find their voice and resolve conflict in their lives
- Encourage them to pursue their dreams with purpose
- Make people laugh and make events memorable
Since leaving Cisco, I’ve been busy helping organizations and individuals as a professional speaker, coach, talk show host and consultant. I just launched www.davidgoadspeaks.com to show what I’m offering.
Perhaps you can refer friends who might need my services? Maybe your boss is a horrible presenter on stage or on camera, and would benefit from expert coaching?
I even had the audacity to write two posts you can share:
- My friend David Goad is now available as a speaker on “How Purpose Drives Achievement.” Worth checking out! www.davidgoadspeaks.com
- My friend and talk show host David Goad is available as a coach to help you be more effective on camera! Check out www.davidgoadspeaks.com
Subscribers will receive content updates and special offers. To show my appreciation for subscribing, you’ll get a Free 30-minute audio program that includes some of my best tips for “Presenting On Camera.”
I am having a blast doing what I love, and I hope you are too. Have an awesome day.